The membership committee serves as ABC "connectors" by welcoming and mentoring new members.
Responsible and functions include:
- Plan and direct membership programs
- Monitor and direct member services and retention efforts
- Plan and produce GC Spotlight events and other after-hours mixers for members
- Plan and produce Future Member Breakfast and other membership development events
Meeting Schedule – First Wednesday of every month.
Chair: Lane Nelson
J.E. Abercrombie, Inc.
Function & Responsibilities include:
- Makes all legislative recommendations to the Board and Chapter
- Monitors legislation affecting the industry
- Promotes merit shop objectives
- Attends legislative session meetings, lobbying efforts and state wide meetings
- Interviews and recommends candidates to endorse to Board and Chapter
- Plans and runs events to raise PAC money
- Meets with legislators as needed
- Makes monthly reports at Chapter meetings
Meeting Schedule – Third Friday of each month
Chair: Mike Gruber
ECS of Florida, LLC
Functions & Responsibilities
- Plans, produces and directs annual events
- Chooses a suitable venue and handles arrangements
- Handles advertising, seeks sponsors and donations, registers teams
- Directs spending and disbursements to achieve financial goals
Meeting Schedule – as determined by event calendar.
Chair: Todd Hollinghead
Marietta Sand Corporation
Meeting Schedule - Second Tuesday of each month