The membership committee serves as ABC "connectors" by welcoming and mentoring new members.
Responsible and functions include:
- Plan and direct membership programs
- Monitor and direct member services and retention efforts
- Plan and produce GC Spotlight events and other after-hours mixers for members
- Plan and produce Future Member Breakfast and other membership development events
Meeting Schedule – First Wednesday of every month.
Function & Responsibilities include:
- Makes all legislative recommendations to the Board and Chapter
- Monitors legislation affecting the industry
- Promotes merit shop objectives
- Attends legislative session meetings, lobbying efforts and state wide meetings
- Interviews and recommends candidates to endorse to Board and Chapter
- Plans and runs events to raise PAC money
- Meets with legislators as needed
- Makes monthly reports at Chapter meetings
Meeting Schedule – TBA
Functions & Responsibilities
- Plans, produces and directs annual events
- Chooses a suitable venue and handles arrangements
- Handles advertising, seeks sponsors and donations, registers teams
- Directs spending and disbursements to achieve financial goals
Meeting Schedule – as determined by event calendar.
Geared towards the 40 and under professional crowd, The Young Professionals Committee provides networking and learning opportunities for young professionals in the construction industry. Young professionals can build lasting professional relationships with their peers, mentors and ABC of Florida First Coast while developing leadership skills.